After I got home I had a bag of peanuts and a couple pieces of celery with Adam’s peanut butter on them.
Dinner was a santa maria marinated tri-tip with sautéed spinach and green beans. The tri-tip was spicy and succulently dripping juice. We combined two separate recipes in order to cook the green beans and spinach together and they were absolutely delicious. Dessert was, of course, sugar-free jello. I don’t know what it is about eating this way, but for the first time in my life I like jello. It was always just so-so for me and I used to absolutely hate the sugar free kinds. I don’t know what’s changed but that little bowl of sugar free jello at the end of the day really does it for me. I feel like I eat it as if I were in a jello commercial: savoring each spoonful, rolling it around in my mouth, exploring the texture as if it were fine dark chocolate. Ok, now I’m weirding myself out. Enjoy the pic.
No comments:
Post a Comment