Weight: 109.8 lbs.
Total Inches: 67.25”
I was completely unprepared to see no weight loss with a significant decrease in total inches over the course of a day. I’m really not sure what that means. I did 5 reverse pull-ups and 20 pushups last night, but I’m pretty sure that’s not enough to offset any amount of fat with muscle. I’m actually not trying to increase muscle at this point but I’m feeling more energetic and so I’ve started doing Ab Ripper and pull-ups/pushups on alternating days.
This morning I just wasn’t that hungry so I had a protein shake which I forgot to take a picture of. I biked to school for the first time this week due to the rain and for the first time I did not have a small “cheat” snack prepared for after my ride. I feel like I really paid for it. My body really got used to some small sugar or carb after biking last week I guess. It got worse because I had to bike home again before I ate lunch.
Lunch: leftover tri-tip and spinach/green beans with white kidney beans and rotel.
I ate it so fast I was a little sick. Later in the afternoon we got some “lab snacks” from Thorlabs. I snagged the trail mix. Usually, I’ll get my heart rate up before I cheat but today I simply savored the couple of M&Ms and raisins that hid amongst the nuts.
Tonight, Katie was super sick so I took the kids to McDonald’s for dinner. Is it weird that they were playing romantic 70’s songs including a selection from Barry White at McDonald’s? Anyways I stripped the skin off of 2 chicken nuggets that the kids failed to eat. I was surprised by two things: the chicken inside the nugget had “grains” and was a solid piece of chicken, and the nugget tasted better without the breading. Afterward I picked up my dinner at Rancheritos: machaca with double beans and guacamole. It was already getting late for me to eat by the time we finished with the kids and then I had to wait even longer because they initially made my order with double rice. By the time I got to eat I was so hungry I wolfed the whole thing down really fast. Not only is one plate there too much food for me, the speed with which I ate it exacerbated my post consumption experience. I almost threw up. I did, however, do squats and jumping jacks prior to eating to take care of the cheese. Boy, was it worth it. One thing I always miss terribly is dairy. We’ll see if my off eating schedule and slight cheating affects stats tomorrow morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment