Sorry for the delay on this post. Blogger has been down. I’m sure they did it just to build your anticipation in following my diet drama day by day. What will you do if it ever happens again?!
Weight: 210.6 lbs
Total Inches: 68.25”
Even though I’m not surprised by the increase this morning I can’t really say why either. I just felt… heavier. There’s no real reason to have expected it either, so I’m assuming it’s just a normal fluctuation in body mass. Also, I didn’t do my measurements first thing when I got up for the first time either. I also didn’t eat breakfast right away which I’ve been pretty consistent at.
Breakfast: 2 egg whites with 1 egg and a protein shake.
I forgot to bring my camera to lunch. I got my heart rate up first so I didn’t mind enjoying a cream cheese wonton, an egg roll, and few bites of my rice ball. Along with that I had Spicy Pad Pen: chicken with vegetables (We’ll include bamboo as vegetable I guess. I’m not sure what it is technically.)
After biking home I had a few bites of Kallie’s food invention: a strawberry and peanut butter sandwich (they are incredible), as well as half of a piece of garlic bread and bite of watermelon. Dinner was baked chicken in Frank’s hot buffalo sauce, green beans, and kidney beans with rotel. Topped off, of course, with sugar-free jello. And yes, I put a dollop of whipped cream on it this time.
I should mention that most days I have a spoonful of peanut butter after lunch and most nights I have a couple tbs. of almond butter before I go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment