Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Morning May 4th, 2011

Weight: 213.4 lbs

Total Inches: 68.5”

I really wanted to smother breakfast in ketchup today but resisted the urge. I should mention that last night after my meeting I came home and had a hot chocolate (2 tbs cocoa, 2tbs blue agave, 1 tbs half-and-half, vanilla stevia) and 2 tbs of almond butter.

Breakfast: spinach, zucchini, broccoli, roast beef, 2 eggs all scrambled together in butter and olive oil with a protein shake. I put a scoop of kidney beans and rotel on the side to see how they turned out.

Breakfast5_4_2011

Morning snack: After biking 3 miles I had raspberries and blackberries.

MorningSnack5_4_2011

I feel pretty good so far today. We’ll see how my energy keeps up as the day goes on. I’m craving sweets a lot more than I have in past diets for some reason, but I’m definitely loading up on them Saturday. I don’t know how much my lack of change this morning was due to my diet yesterday, but I do suspect that I’m not drinking enough water while at the same time I don’t mind salting everything I eat.

1 comment:

ALH said...

Remember, be careful with the fruits. In fact, Ferriss says "no fruit", with the exception of tomatoes and avocado. And be careful with all sweeteners, including agave nectar.