Weight: 209.2 lbs.
Total Inches: 67.25”
It never ceases to amaze me that I either see a difference in my weight or in my inches, but it seems never both on the same day. Very weird. No biking today because of the rain.
Breakfast: 2 pieces of bacon, 2 egg whites and 1 egg. Plus a hot chocolate. I used to think that I was making my hot chocolate really dark, but this morning it tasted super sweet to me. In fact, at times it felt like all I could taste was the agave. Katie too has gotten more sensitive to sweets and now puts in half as much agave as she used to. No picture.
Lunch: Chicken with navy beans and rotel. Today I cooked the chicken in lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, butter, and Frank’s hottest buffalo sauce. It was amazing. It’s my new favorite.
Dinner: Rotisserie chicken with spinach and green beans. I love cooking the spinach and green beans this way. The green beans are simmered until mostly done. Then I add olive oil, butter, garlic, salt, and pepper and start adding the spinach. After all the spinach has cooked down I let it simmer for a few minutes. After I plate it, I sprinkled some balsamic vinegar over it. Heaven.
Dessert: Sugar free jello. What else? I really hope I don’t get sick of this. I’m really enjoying it.
No comments:
Post a Comment