Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 5th, 2011

Weight: 212.4 lbs.

Total Inches: 68.75”

I’m finding it difficult to feel like I measure my inches in a consistent manner and I’m not sure they mean much unless there is a significant difference over time.

Breakfast: A cross between scrambled eggs and a frittata made with the left over griddle chili.

Breakfast5_5_2011

Morning Snack: This morning after biking down the hill to work air started hissing from my tire so I booked it back up the hill as fast as I could to try to make it home without having to walk. Afterward I treated myself to a handful of berries.

MorningSnack5_5_2011

Lunch: Chili verde with refried beans, a small salad, and guacamole. I also had a handful of chips with salsa.

LunchApp5_5_2011

Lunch5_5_2011

Snack: I’ve found that nuts are a great afternoon energy boost and buying them in single serving sleeves from costco has been a great way to make sure I don’t eat too many of them at once.

Snack5_5_2011

Dinner: I really wasn’t hungry for dinner but I figured I probably had better get in my protein. I opened a can of Progresso Wild Rice and Chicken and strained out the rice, then I washed it down with a protein shake and a hot chocolate. Instead of mixing half and half into the hot chocolate I topped it with a dollop of whipped cream. Maybe the hot chocolate was a mistake but it sure tasted good. As of this morning I’m down a little over 2 lbs. which I think is a pretty good rate of weight loss for a week so I don’t feel bad indulging in something like a hot chocolate a couple of times a week. I’m starting to think that come Saturday I just physically might not be able to binge they way I was salivating about on Monday.

Dinner5_5_2011

DinnerDrink5_5_2011

Dessert5_5_2011

No comments: