Saturday, May 21, 2011

May 21, 2011

Weight: 208.6 lbs.

Total Inches: 67.5”

Saturdays are the hardest day to keep a picture log of what I’m eating. Not that I’m sure that Saturday matters in that respect since it’s binge day. The day was topped off with breakfast from the young men/women in the ward. I had  protein shake first, and that was followed by pancakes with bacon and sausage and eggs. That was topped off with orange juice. The rest of the day consisted of the usual mix of cookies and bread and Kallie sandwiches and whatnot. Although, I must add much less than normal. I really didn’t eat much just to eat today. For the most part I ate when I was hungry. Dinner was top round steak with spinach and zucchini. That was accompanied by a roll and fresh berries. I did top off the night with a chocolate donut (my only one of the day).

I managed to get in lots of activity today too. We took the activity day girls on a bike ride to Bridal Veil Falls which, by the route we took, was about 20 miles round trip. I added another short stint on the bike to Macey’s and back as well. On top of that I did my pushup/pull-up routine and Ab Ripper tonight since I missed last night.

No comments: