Thursday, May 19, 2011

May 19th

Weight: 207.4 lbs.


Total Inches: 67”


The loss in weight was not surprising given the previous day’s fast. I suspect it was mostly water weight from getting dehydrated. I expect a significant gain in weight tomorrow and you’ll see why in a minute.


Breakfast: 2 pieces of bacon, 2 egg whites and 1 egg.


Breakfas5_9_2011


Lunch: I cheated a little at lunch without getting my heart rate up first. I had a handful of chips and even though I ordered a delicious seafood and chicken soup it did have some rice in the broth. I managed to choke down one of the corn tortillas with the soup and had Italian dressing on the salad. I actually remembered to take a picture this time… although I didn’t remember right at the top of the meal.


100_0005


When I got back to the lab after lunch I discovered that the window on my trapping chamber had catastrophically failed, and I mean that in every sense of the word. The postmortem pointed to a STUPID mistake that a past member of the group had made when they installed a heater on that window. I’m not usually an emotional eater, but there just happened to be a package of these


100_0011


sitting in the lab at the time. I couldn’t even tell you how many of them I ate. It might easily have been half a dozen. It was enough that I felt physically ill. In fact, the only reason I gagged down a protein shake for dinner was simply to get the protein. I’m still ticked that I can leave the lab for a few weeks in the summer and literally spend almost a year fixing all the crap that happened while I was gone.

No comments: