Monday, May 9, 2011

May 6th–May 9th

Alright, the weekend really threw off my food log. But no fear. My stats for Friday morning were:

Weight: 210.6 lbs.

Total inches: 68.25”

I did not take any pictures of food I ate on Friday unfortunately. I had a protein shake for breakfast, chicken and beans with rotel for lunch, steak and vegetables for dinner, a couple of Dr. Peppers (not diet), a couple of smores, a chocolate chip cookie or two, and maybe a chocolate donut or two.

Saturday I ate like a pig and couldn’t hardly even stuff down a taquito for dinner. It was binge day so I didn’t take a real sharp mental note of everything I ate, but it did include 2 jumbo polish dogs from J-dawgs Smile. Anyway, Sunday I did better except I cheated at dinner. I did not take any stats over the weekend.

 

May 9th

Weight: 212.6 lbs.

Total Inches: 68.5”

The weekend was not such a big hit on progress as I suspected it might be. Breakfast this morning was 2 pieces of bacon and 2 egg whites plus an egg.

Breakfas5_9_2011

Lunch was beans with rotel and steak.

Lunch5_9_2011

I am donating blood today, so we’ll have to see how that goes. I’m not sure whether I should risk some sugar intake immediately after donating to help get blood generation back up. Hmm. I’ll post evening consumption later.

No comments: