Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May 10, 2011

Weight: 209.8 lbs.

Total Inches: 68”

I was surprised at the weight loss this morning. I’ve noticed as time has gone on that I feel less hungry and I pretty much eat on a regular schedule because I know that I’m supposed to. If I wait long enough I do get hungry, and I’ve noticed that getting my heart rate up whether or not I hold it there tends to make me feel hungry. Energy hasn’t been an issue and I haven’t been eating any differently than the 1st week so I think it was mostly due to adjusting to a new diet.

Breakfast: 2 pieces of bacon, 2 egg whites, 1 egg, zucchini, and tomato.

Breakfast5_10_2011

Lunch: Black beans with rotel and leftover tri-tip steak. I love that pre-marinated tri-tip from Costco! (no sugar or other no-no’s in the ingredients)

Lunch5_10_2011

No comments: